Shilajit resin 40gr (Mountain oil, mountain balsam, Mumiyo, Mumijo, Salajeet, Mineral Pitch, Asphaltum)
Other names: Mumiyo, Mumijo, Salajeet, Mineral Pitch, Mineral Wax, Black Asphaltum, Shargai, Mumlai, Brag Zhun, Chao-tong, Dorobi, Arkhar-tash, Wu Ling Zhi, Baragshun.
Shilajit is a sticky substance found primarily in the Altai mountains. It develops over centuries from the slow decomposition of plants.
Shilajit is commonly used in ayurvedic medicine. It’s an effective and safe supplement that can have a positive effect on your overall health and well-being.
Shilajit Capsule Ingredients: vegetable (not gelatin) colorless capsules. 100% purified Shilajit powder.
Each jar contains 60 capsules, with 200 mg each.
Shilajit Resin Ingredients: Natural Shilajit, Purified.
- It has a bio-stimulating effect, suppresses the different mutational processes in the human body, helps to stimulate some functions of the immune system, helping to accelerate the recovery processes in damaged tissues, it has a rejuvenating effect.
- A large number of biologically active substances and elements allow drug has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties.
- Moreover, the drug significantly facilitate postoperative recovery eliminates unwanted effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Joints Pain & Arthritis.
- A stomach ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcers, colitis, gastritis, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (effective solution of the drug).
- As a preventive measure during a flu epidemic.
- Bone-tubercular process (solution of the drug inside).
- Inflammatory and allergic diseases, acute respiratory infections, runny nose, cough, sore throat (mixed with butter, milk and honey or under the tongue until completely dissolved);
- Toning and refreshing compositions.
- Deep vein thrombosis of the lower limbs (a solution of the drug inside).
- Periodontal disease.
- Hemorrhoids (both external and internal use).
- Pyo-inflammatory and infected wounds, burns, festering sores, fistulas (wounds lubricated with a 10% solution of the drug at the same time used inside).
- Diseases of peripheral nerve trunks, violation of the musculoskeletal system: sciatica, plexitis, neuralgia (rubbing the skin).
- Bone fractures, chest trauma, dislocation of joints, bruises, muscle strain (a mixture applied to the damaged area).
- Asthma (ingestion).
- Suppurative otitis media, otitis media, hearing loss (dug solution of the drug).
- Defects of the female reproductive organs: cervical erosion and vaginal walls, women's diseases (superimposed sterile swabs soaked in a solution of the drug).
- Heartburn, nausea, vomiting, belching.
- Male and female infertility, impaired sexual function in men.
Shilajit dosage mentioned below will help you to get the most benefit:
- It is recommended that adults should take ¼ teaspoon or 0.6 grams (daily dose) shilajit and dissolve it in a glass of warm OR hot milk and consume.
- To find your best suitable dosage, start by consuming a piece of shilajit about the size of a grain of rice (nearly 100 mg) once every day. In a few days increase the dosage and consume the same amount twice or thrice a day.
- Later gradually increase the dosage of shilajit with each dose up to a large pea size (nearly 300 mg), until you receive the desired benefits.
- Do not worry too much about getting the shilajit portions exactly right or exactly the same each time you consume it.
- You are recommended to use the same shape (elliptical like rice grain or round like a pea), each time to ensure that you have consistent dosages.
Main factors that will affect the dosage of shilajit for you include:
- Body size
- BMI (Body mass index)
- General health
- Food and lifestyle
- Benefits sought
- Your molecular chemistry
Shilajit Dosage Duration
- A healthy lifestyle increases the benefits of shilajit.
- Most of the people include shilajit in their healthful living regimen and plan to use it for life.
- Many find they experience immediate results of increased energy, focused thinking, and increase well-being.
- Others report that it took a couple of months to feel the effects or see results.
- However, if you are taking shilajit to relieve symptoms of a specific health issue, using more of it during the time of healing often offers better results.
- If you do take shilajit for medical reasons, please seek counsel of your health care professional or an Ayurveda practitioner.
In the beginning you may experience undesired effects such as problem in sleeping or digestive disorder BUT these symptoms are usually temporary and indicates that you should decrease the dosage for a few more days and then try to increase the dose by giving your body more time to adjust to shilajit. If your symptoms are severe then please seek consultation with your health-care professional.
How to take Shilajit
Ayurveda experts recommend consuming shilajit with one or a combination of the following ingredients to increase the adaptogenic effects on body:
- Hot or Warm milk - Shilajit dissolves in a warm or hot milk within a couple of seconds. Flattening the portion with the back of a spoon and stirring speeds up the process.
- You may consume it with Ghee (clarified butter)
- Raw or unpasteurized honey.
Vegetarians may use pure coconut oil, herbal tea, or a good spring water. Never use chlorinated water from your tap from the city water services. You may experiment shilajit with various solutions and find the best suitable method for you.
When to Consume Shilajit
- For better absorption, the best time to take shilajit dosage is an empty stomach in morning or in evening.
- But if you see that shilajit produces immense energy then do not consume it in the evening, as it may cause sleep difficulty for some people.
Shilajit Side effects
No side effects are seen of this product, except for individual intolerance of components or overdose.
Don’t take shilajit if you have sickle cell anemia, hemochromatosis (too much iron in your blood), or thalassemia. It’s possible to be allergic to this supplement. Stop taking shilajit if you develop rash, increased heart rate, or dizziness.