'Cold Relief' Essential Oil Blend by NOSTOS PURE (10ml)
'Cold Relief' contains carefully selected natural essential oils that work collaboratively in fighting the symptoms of the common cold and the flu. Helps fight respiratory problems such as nasal congestion and coughs, headaches, while at the same time it has analgesic and expectorant effects. The mixture contains:
- Eucalyptus essential oil: widely known for its ability to fight nasal congestion, to help treat cough and sinusitis and strengthen the immune system.
- Lemon essential oil: which helps reduce cough and is good against colds and fever.
- Tea tree essential oil: which has analgesic and expectorant effects.
- Laurel essential oil: which has antiviral action, helps in the treatment of symptoms of the common cold as well as nasal congestion.
- Peppermint essential oil: for respiratory infections, helps fight coughs and nasal congestion
- Katzeput essential oil: fights coughs, colds, nasal congestion and sinusitis.
It can be used as an ingredient to make your own, natural massage oil by mixing it with a carrier oil (like almond or jojoba oil) to rub into the sternum. It can also be used for inhalation by dropping a few drops in hot water. Finally, you can add a few drops in an oil diffuser.
Do not use essential oils undiluted on bare skin. It is suggested to do a patch test first. Preferably, use a carrier oil such as: almond oil, jojoba etc. and add in a ratio of 10ml (carrier oil), up to 5 drops of essential oil.
All essential oils are very strong and should be avoided by pregnant women and children under 5 years, while people with heart disease and hypertension should use them with caution and medical advice. Do not expose yourself to the sun when you have used an essential oil of citrus fruits such as (Lemon, Orange, etc.) for 5 hours because it creates skin irritations and photosensitivity.
Store in a dry and dark place.