'MASTICaps' Natural Mastic in capsules by ANEMOS
Common names for Mastic:
Masticha, or Mastiha, or Mastika or Mastix or Gum Mastic or Mastiche or Gomme Mastic or Mustaka or Mistika or Mastagi Roomi
Mastic is a natural product that comes from mastic trees. It is a natural semi-transparent resin with white colour. It contains at least 70 different substances, mainly terpenoids, with beneficial properties for diseases of the gastrointestinal system. Traditionally, it is used as a natural and hygienic chewing gum, excellent for teeth cleaning.
- Protection of the health of the gastrointestinal system, due to its action against Helicobacter pylori.
- Protection of the health of the oral cavity. It also fights bad breath. There is a strong correlation between mastic and results against various unpleasant conditions of the oral cavity such as plaque, caries, periodontitis and gingivitis.
- Protection of the skin with firming and anti-wrinkle properties.
- Antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Could possibly help with management of hypertension, cholesterol and diabetes.
How to Use
Take 3 capsules per day with water or juice, preferably 20-30 minutes before any meal.
No Gluten, preservatives, lactose, GMO, sugar or artificial sweeteners.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.