"Superhot Scorpion" Chili Sauce
The unmistakable slow burn of the Trinidad Scorpion chili, together with loads of smoky Caribbean spices. This sauce is thick, packed full of flavor, and great for cooking with.
- Trinidad Scorpion Chili (50%), White Wine Vinegar, Chipotle Chili, Caribbean Spices (Allspice, Ginger, Thyme, Garlic, Pepper, Paprika, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cloves), Sea Salt
- Sweet smoky spices, raisins, ginger, and allspice. The strong citrus aroma of the chili emerges next, the taste lingers and unfolds as the heat intensifies
- Barbeque, rice dishes, stew, Caribbean, and African cuisine
- 12/10 - Superhot, but very dependent on dose. Very slow-building and long-lasting. In small amounts, it doesn't seem so hot but adds more and it quickly multiplies.
- Scoville (estimated)
- 375,000 SHU - that's all-natural heat, no extract
By CRAZY BASTARD SAUCE, created from a passion for chilis. As a life-long chili fan, Jonathan O'Reilly wanted a sauce that isn't just hot but has the real characteristic flavor and heat of the chilis at its core. Their sauces have been dropping the jaws of chili fans since 2013, winning many international awards in the process, on their quest to hand-make top-quality hot sauces!