Πράσινο Τσάι «Guarana Ginseng»
A tea designed to energize, invigorate, and nourish you through the day, heavily infused with a level of caffeine comparable to a cup of coffee due to Guarana seeds, making it ideal for people who exercise.
The addition of ginseng provides a rich flavor with a sweet earthiness, and a pleasant, lingering taste to the green tea's grassy finish, but as a natural adaptogen, reduces stress and improves the mood.
As a result, this blend also helps with weight loss and strengthens the body, lowers blood sugar and cholesterol levels, enhances libido, and finally has strong antioxidant properties.
Green Tea, Guarana, Ginseng Flowers, Flavor
Green Tea Brewing Instructions
Green tea, when prepared the right way, is earthy, flavor-packed, and wonderful, instead of bitter and grassy.
- Hot Brew
- Heat the water to just under boiling temperature (75° - 80° C). If you don't have a thermometer, bring the water to a boil, then let it cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea to a tea infuser or tea bag, for every 180ml - 240ml of water. If you prefer a stronger cup, include more tea instead of a longer steep time to prevent the likelihood of a more bitter flavor.
- Pour the heated water over the tea, cover your cup, and steep for 1-3 minutes or more. Small leaves infuse more quickly than large leaves. The amount of time you steep your tea depends on your taste preferences; a longer period equals a stronger tea. At the one-minute mark, taste the tea, and then every 30 seconds after that until you find the flavor that you like most.
- Green tea can often be steeped 2 or 3 times, producing new flavors with each cup. Slightly increase the water temperature and steeping time for each brew.
- Add honey or stevia for sweetness, if desired.
- Cold Brew
A cold infusion delivers flavors that are sweeter, smoother, more complex, and can be made in a number of different ways.
The Fast Way
Follow the steps as shown in the "Hot Brew", but use less water, and perhaps even more tea, in order to produce tea concentrate.
Strain and pour over ice or cold water.
20' to 60' Ready
Add 1-2 teaspoons of loose tea to a tea infuser or tea bag, for every 200ml - 250ml of water. Pour ice-cold water over the tea, stir, cover, and steep for 20 minutes at least. Serve over ice and enjoy.
Overnight Ice Tea
Add 1-2 teaspoons of loose tea to a tea infuser or tea bag, for every 200ml - 250ml of water. Pour room-temperature water over the tea, stir, cover, and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours.
Follow these additional steps to make the perfect cup of tea!
◉ Green, Black, White, Oolong, and Pu-erh all come from the same plant, containing variable amounts of caffeine. In general, black and pu-erh teas have the highest amount, followed by oolong teas, green teas, and the lowest amount found in white teas.
◉ Dried teas should be stored in airtight glass containers -in a cool, dark, and dry area- to preserve their flavor.
◉ Since there is so much flavor in this mixture, it could be reinfused once or twice more. Refrigerate leftover tea in an airtight container for up to 2 days.