Ginger Root (Zingiber Officinale) - Organic
Ginger is a top anti-inflammatory plant that has been used as a natural therapy for a variety of inflammatory illnesses, including arthritis and Alzheimer's disease. Ginger root includes modest levels of potassium, copper, manganese, magnesium, vitamin C, and many other important components in addition to strong phytonutrients.
Not only that, but ginger has been shown to be beneficial in battling disease-causing viruses, fungus, and bacteria.
A cup or two of ginger tea a day can help you with anything from nausea relief to cognitive health, weight loss, and blood sugar management, so give this a try!!
◉ 1-3 teaspoons of loose tea (or 3g up to 3 times) daily. If more than one herbal mixture is consumed at the same period of time, reduce the amount of tea accordingly.
◉ When herbs are used for an extended period of time, it is suggested to consume a herbal remedy with a ratio of 3 to 1. For example:
- If you choose to take it for 3 weeks, have a one-week pause.
- If it is taken for a 30-day period, have a 10-day pause.
That does not apply to herbs and fruits that have a laxative effect.
◉ Should be stored in airtight glass containers -in a cool, dark, and dry place- to preserve the flavor, texture, and properties.
◉ Before adding a new herbal remedy or supplement to your daily routine, you should consult with a medical doctor or holistic health practitioner.
Herbal Tea Brewing Instructions
- Heat the water to just the point when it starts to boil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea, to a tea infuser or tea bag, for every 180ml - 240ml of water.
- Pour the heated water (right off the boil) over the tea, cover your cup, and steep for 7-10 minutes or longer.
- Add honey or stevia for sweetness, if desired.
Follow these additional steps to make the perfect cup of tea!