Milky Oolong from China (semi-fermented tea)
One cannot forget this incomparable tea. The Milky Oolong has a really smooth but also fruity and kind of creamy taste.
Just like other teas, Milk Oolong tea offers several health benefits on top of the delicious taste. Since this tea is of the highest quality, the taste gets better and better each time you steep it, with the limit being up to seven times.
- Consist of polyphenols that help destroy free radicals and boost overall health.
- Relieves mental and physical stress.
- Frequent consumption of Milk Oolong tea lowers body fat and reduces the risk of obesity. (Contributes to weight loss by decreasing fat.)
- Makes your skin cleaner and helps with some skin conditions such as eczema.
- Prevents tooth decay while making your teeth stronger.
- Contains minerals such as calcium, potassium, manganese, and magnesium that help with bodily health functions.
- Boosts mental alertness and can help improve thinking skills.
1 tsp (3-3.5gr) for a cup of tea for 2 min in 80-90°C. Can be brewed a second time.