"Wake up Call" Herbal Mix
'Wake up call' is a special refreshing blend of earthy herbal tea with fruit and citrus notes. Containing no caffeine, you can enjoy it at any time of the day.
Lemon Verbena (Aloysia Citrodora), Lemongrass (Cymbopogon), Carrot Flakes, Apple pieces, Blackberry leaves, Papaya, Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis), Orange Peel, Hibiscus
◉ 1-3 teaspoons of loose tea (or 3g up to 3 times) daily. If more than one herbal mixture is consumed at the same period of time, reduce the amount of tea accordingly.
◉ When herbs are used for an extended period of time, it is suggested to consume a herbal remedy with a ratio of 3 to 1. For example:
- If you choose to take it for 3 weeks, have a one-week pause.
- If it is taken for a 30-day period, have a 10-day pause.
That does not apply to herbs and fruits that have a laxative effect.
◉ Should be stored in airtight glass containers -in a cool, dark, and dry place- to preserve the flavor, texture, and properties.
◉ Before adding a new herbal remedy or supplement to your daily routine, you should consult with a medical doctor or holistic health practitioner.
Herbal Tea Brewing Instructions
- Hot Brew
- Heat the water to just the point when it starts to boil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea, to a tea infuser or tea bag, for every 180ml - 240ml of water.
- Pour the heated water (right off the boil) over the tea, cover your cup, and steep for 7-10 minutes or longer.
- Add honey or stevia for sweetness, if desired.
- Cold Brew
A cold infusion delivers flavors that are sweeter, smoother, more complex, and can be made in a number of different ways.
The Fast Way (Best For Herbal Tea)
Follow the steps as shown in the "Hot Brew", but use less water, and perhaps even more tea, in order to produce tea concentrate.
Strain and pour over ice or cold water.
Overnight Ice Tea
Add 1-2 teaspoons of loose tea to a tea infuser or tea bag, for every 200ml - 250ml of water. Pour room-temperature water over the tea, stir, cover, and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours.
Follow these additional steps to make the perfect cup of tea!